Here are all the paradisical surfings by Neil Wills, with the most recent columns at the top...
- The fool says in his heart... is there a God? The amateur a/theists have him in their sites. (Jan 2002)
- whatshouldiputonthefence.com One man's crusade against small-minded owners of central London railings produces a website. (Nov 2001)
- Secrets of the confessional Stuck for a choice of how to confess those sins? Log on and discover a new confessional. (Oct 2001)
- The great seating conspiracy Cinema, television, radio, Internet... at last a grand unifying conspiracy theory covers them all. (Sept 2001)
- Cookie wars Messages from Tunisia bring home the awesome strangeness that is the big wide world. (July 2001)
Other Columns |
© Ship of Fools 2001